Do you spend around $25 per month to watch bananas turn brown? Hey! Me too! So in order to move all of those lost bananas that now sit in freezer pergatory here is my go to banana bread recipe!
Easy Banana Bread
4 ripe bananas
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg (beaten)
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- With a wooden spoon, mixed butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Sprinkle the baking soda over the mixture and mix in.
- Add the flour last, mix.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 4×8 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve.